The KinVillage Community Center has re-opened, with restrictions, on January 24, 2022. Everyone entering the building must show proof of full vaccination and wear a mask.
The following plan for re-opening (which will be reviewed on a regular basis and adjusted as needed) is based on Provincial Health Officer Orders and guidance from the Ministry of Health, BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafe BC and the City of Delta:
- The current hours of operation are 8 am to 4 pm, weekdays.
- Mask wearing in the building is mandatory except when seated for Café food and/or drink, or during participation in an exercise class.
The health and safety of our members, volunteers, members, visitors and staff is paramount. We are so excited to be able to open the Centre gradually in order to safely support social interactions with the mandated safety measures and other COVID-19 prevention measures in place including:
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of the Centre and frequent enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces by skilled, contracted cleaning staff;
- Easily accessible hand sanitizers in all areas and readily available cleaning sprays and wipes for users to sanitize a table and/or chairs after use;
- Plexiglass barriers in areas where transactions are facilitated and physical distance between people is not possible; and
- Signage reminders about the importance of regular and thorough hand hygiene, coughing and sneezing etiquette, physical distancing, and staying away if feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms.