For general concerns or questions about KinVillage’s response to the pandemic and COVID-19, please contact:
- Cynthia Langenberg – Director of Health Services: 604-943-0155 ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Levitt – CEO: 604-341-0445 or email@example.com
Our Seniors Community Connector is available to assist seniors in Tsawwassen and Ladner who face a variety of challenges and need a little extra help to remain connected and engaged. If you or someone you know may benefit from speaking to someone to address concerns or just need to chat, please contact Genevieve Smith by phone at 236-880-4120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re pleased to offer this support during the COVID-19 pandemic with funding from the United Way and as part of BC’s Safe Seniors Strong Communities initiative.
We recommend the following links for current, accurate updates on the extent of the COVID-19 situation in our province.
- BC CDC – http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- BC Ministry Updates – www.news.gov.bc.ca
- HealthLink BC – www.healthlink.bc.ca