March 1, 2022
West Court – We have had one more resident test positive on Sunday, February 27. As well, one staff also tested positive on Sunday. All other staff have returned to work.
The good news is:
- all neighborhoods are back to welcoming designated visitors. Essential visits were not interrupted.
- 1st Floor and 2CD neighborhoods are off isolation.
- Parkview neighborhood is back to normal including communal dining and group activities.
- communal dining and group activities remain on hold for 1st Floor, 2AB and 2CD neighborhoods.
- we are encouraging residents to go outdoors with family.
We remain on enhanced monitoring for 1st Floor, 2AB and 2CD neighborhoods.