January 17, 2022
South Court/Assisted Living – Over the weekend, nine residents started having symptoms. All nine residents were swabbed and isolated in their suite. By Monday January 17, 2022 we had received all the results, and four of the residents tested positive for COVID-19.
Currently we have five residents with COVID-19 isolating for 10 days. We also had two more staff tested, both results came back negative.
We worked with Public Health over the weekend and will continue on enhanced monitoring for now and as previously noted, we are advising residents not to leave the building unless for essential medical appointments.
- Any residents showing any symptoms will be isolated, swabbed, and monitored closely
- Staff will continue to cohort on floors for two-week periods at a time
- Staff will continue to monitor all residents for symptoms and continue to screen residents twice daily
- Staff will be screened for symptoms twice daily during their shift
- Staff in all areas will once again be wearing masks and googles
- Enhanced cleaning measures will continue daily