January 12, 2022
South Court/Assisted Living – We were advised by the hospital nurse this morning that a second resident of South Court who was transferred to the hospital on January 11, 2022, tested positive for COVID-19. The resident was not displaying any symptoms prior to transferring to hospital but we are assuming they were positive while in the building.
- All staff who have provided care to the resident since January 9, 10, 11, 2022 will be swabbed
- Staff will continue to cohort on floors for two-week periods at a time
- Staff will continue to monitor all residents for symptoms
- Staff will be screened for symptoms twice daily during their shift
- Staff in all areas will once again be wearing masks and googles
- Enhanced cleaning measures will continue daily
- Any residents with symptoms will be swabbed, isolated in their suite, and monitored closely
There are currently no other changes to report at this time. We will continue to let you know about significant changes. Otherwise, please be assured we are doing everything possible to stop any spread of this virus in the building.
Thank you for your continued patience as we focus on the steps necessary to reduce the risk of further transmission of the virus in the building, to protect the safety of residents and staff, and to continue caring for residents. We will provide updates as new information becomes available.