January 10, 2022
South Court/Assisted Living – Unfortunately a resident of South Court has tested positive for COVID-19 upon returning from the hospital. Fortunately, the vaccination rates for our Assisted Living residents are very good and all staff must be vaccinated.
- The resident will remain in isolation until symptoms pass and any close resident contacts will also isolate
• Any unvaccinated residents will need to be isolated in their room
• Staff will continue to cohort on floors for two-week periods at a time
• Staff will continue to closely monitor all residents for symptoms
• Staff will be screened for symptoms twice during their shift
• Staff in all areas will once again be wearing masks and goggles
• Enhanced cleaning measures will continue daily
With the current Omicron virus spreading in the community, we are advising residents and families to continue to follow Public Health guidelines and suggest that residents only go out into the community for essential medical appointments until this current strain of the virus in the community is under control.
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience.